P/T Music Director
Regis seeks a qualified candidate to join its staff as a part-time Music Director to direct various bands and choral ensembles primarily before/after school hours. Compensation is very competitive for the New York City area and is commensurate with experience. This seasonal position is for the 2019-2020 school year.
- B.A./B.S. Degree with a major or minor in music
- Experience directing bands and choral ensembles
- Experience working with adolescents
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Specifically, the Faculty Member:
- Masters Degree in Music or related field
- supports the Jesuit/Catholic mission of the school
- works in collaboration with the administration in observing the principles and ideals for which Regis High School stands and should conduct himself/herself at all times in a manner which shall not bring reproach upon himself/herself;
- devotes energies to teaching in conformity with the policies of Regis High School and is subject at all times to the general control and supervision of the Principal;
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, statement of educational philosophy, and a list of three references by email to Ms. Silvia Gerber, Secretary to the Search Committee, email@example.com
. Qualified applicants, when all their required documents are submitted, will be contacted regarding next steps. Regis is an equal opportunity employer.
Regis is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)