Annual Fund Director
Regis High school seeks a mission-driven and strategic leader to play an important role on its Development team. The Annual Fund Director is a fundraising and marketing expert who ensures the success and growth of our annual giving program. This person takes ownership of: creating programs and program themes that will drive fund growth; thinking strategically about target audience segments and how best to reach them; and focusing on the importance of both donor retention and donor acquisition.
- Direct the school's Annual Fund campaign from launch in the fall to its close on June 30th. Develop a cross platform strategy that targets the school's alumni, families, and friends. Draft an Annual Fund theme that brands the campaign each year. Oversee the execution of all campaign elements and tactical initiatives over the course of the year.
- Budget development, monitoring, and reporting: set budget goals for the Annual Fund and oversee monthly and quarterly progress reports on the Fund.
- Ensure the timely acknowledgement of gifts as well as their proper recognition: supervising the work of the Development Coordinator and Database Manager to ensure that gifts are entered properly and reconciled with the Finance Department and acknowledged properly. Prepare donor recognition and financial reports for the school's Annual Report.
- Organize and motivate Class Fund Chairs: ensure that each class has a chair and provide each chair with timely reports, encouragement, and tools he can use in soliciting gifts from classmates.
- Assist in organizing and attending Development Office events that foster in-person contact with donors. Assist the Parents Club in the execution of the March Auction.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a portfolio of donors for the solicitation of gifts.
Minimum Qualifications for Applicants:
A bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in business, communications, liberal arts, non-profit management, or other related field is preferred. Evidence of continuing professional education through conferences, seminars, or professional associations is preferred.
A minimum of three to five years of professional development experience and/or relevant experience in another industry/field.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding of and a passion for Regis’s mission of educating young men in the tradition of the Society of Jesus including a respect for and understanding of Regis’s Jesuit and Catholic culture.
- A self-starter with the ability to initiate and follow through on new programs and projects both alone and as part of a team.
- A leader and team player with the ability to lead and contribute to Development Office projects. This includes coordinating with colleagues to achieve desired outcomes, prioritizing short- and long-term tasks, and tracking and reporting on progress to goals.
- Strategic, creative, and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to engage with a diverse group of individuals.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or a similar CRM is preferred.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and Google suite.
- Some evenings and weekends are required for this position.
Open until filled
August 2022 or a mutually agreeable date
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted regarding next steps once all required documents have been submitted.
Regis High School transforms Catholic young men through an academically exceptional Jesuit education in a caring community which inspires leadership, generosity and a lifelong passion for service as Men for Others. Regis is tuition free and merit based, giving special consideration to families in need of financial assistance.
Regis is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)