Regis High school seeks a passionate, mission-driven, and talented individual to play an important role on its Development team. The Development Coordinator will report to the Annual Fund Director and will also work closely with the Director of Communications, the Vice President for Development, and other members of the Development staff. This individual will support and coordinate projects related to fundraising and community-building, all in pursuit of advancing the mission of Regis High School.
- Supports the year-long $10 million Annual Fund campaign, including assisting with donor relations (i.e. responding to donor inquiries and supporting Class Fund Chairs) and coordinating the accurate and timely acknowledgement of gifts to the Annual Fund.
- Supports communications efforts, including coordinating and implementing a robust broadcast email strategy, utilizing analytics to maximize reach and effectiveness.
- Coordinates annual student fundraiser, the Regis-Dominican Academy Walkathon, in collaboration with other Development staff, Regis administrators, and external stakeholders.
- Coordinates the Young Alumni Challenge, a spring fundraising campaign for the most recent alumni of Regis High School, in collaboration with Annual Fund Director and other Development Staff.
- Attends selected Development Office events to assist (e.g. reunions, receptions, speakers).
- Completes other projects as deemed appropriate by Annual Fund Director, Director of Communications, or Vice President for Development.
Minimum Qualifications for Applicants:
A bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in business, communications, liberal arts, non-profit management, or other related field is preferred. Evidence of continuing professional education through conferences, seminars, or professional associations is preferred
A minimum of one to three years of professional development experience and/or relevant experience in another industry/field.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding of and a passion for Regis’s mission of educating young men in the tradition of the Society of Jesus including a respect for and understanding of Regis’s Jesuit and Catholic culture.
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and deliver timely and accurate work.
- A team player who contributes positively to Development Office projects, including coordinating with colleagues to achieve desired outcomes, prioritizing short- and long-term tasks, and tracking and reporting on progress to goals.
- Strong customer service skills, with an eagerness to problem-solve and a strong commitment to consistent and timely follow up and follow through.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Experience with website content management systems and broadcast email delivery systems such as Mailchimp preferred.
- Some evenings and weekends are required for this position.
Open until filled
August 2022 or a mutually agreeable date
Commensurate with experience and level of success in the institutional advancement area.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted regarding next steps once all required documents have been submitted.
Regis High School transforms Catholic young men through an academically exceptional Jesuit education in a caring community which inspires leadership, generosity and a lifelong passion for service as Men for Others. Regis is tuition free and merit based, giving special consideration to families in need of financial assistance.
Regis is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)