Regis High School Dance Rules
By entering the dance, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- Admission is $10 per student. All students must have a valid high school (i.e., grade 9-12) identification card to be admitted—schedules, photos of an I.D., etc. are not acceptable.
- All students must arrive by 8:00 PM, and once inside, no student may leave before 9:00 PM without the permission of a parent. If a student leaves for any reason, he or she may not reenter the dance for any reason.
- No outside beverages and/or water bottles are permitted—they must be dumped out or thrown out prior to entry.
- All bags are subject to search upon entry. Large bags should be left at Coat Check in the Cafeteria (for guests) or the Locker Room (for Regis students). At no time should a student’s belongings be left unattended.
- Any student suspected to be under the influence of alcohol may be asked to submit to a saliva test; students who refuse the test or test positive will be required to be picked up by their parents and may face additional disciplinary consequences at their school.
- Students are expected to comport themselves in a manner appropriate for a large, public gathering. The Regis High School chaperones have the final say on whether a student’s behavior meets this standard.